This topic is about effective strategy and execution and innovation
The preamble says that effective
strategy execution is vital to creating sustainable competitive advantage – There are three primary areas where this statement can be address through which are:
· Structure of organization
· Leadership and culture of organization
· Managing internal operations
· External factors
(the below are the specific questions which relate to the above areas )
First question is Why are all these areas critical to strategy execution?
Second question Are they equally important?
Third question Which of these is most helpful in managing innovation?
In answering the above three questions please make sure you do the following three things:
1) Consider each of the three areas (structure, leadership, managing internal operations), identify their role in strategy execution and their interrelationship
2) Identify how external factors relate to or impact on these internal areas
3) Which of these areas do you think is most critical to effective strategy execution, innovation and why? (hint – use examples from course readings, text book, case studies or lectures to support your argument, personal opinion is not recommended)
Answer needs to be detailed as possible as its for an EXAM