1. What is tertiary care? What are some characteristics of this level of
2. What is an occupational therapist? What might a professional in this career do?
3. What are biophotographers? How does this work contribute to the heah sciences?
4. What is cytotechnology? What does this field contribute to the heah sciences?
5. Describe three of the common characteristics shared by heah science professionals.
Critical thinking questions:
1. Choose one heah science career that interests you and research the requirements for this position. What is the typical career path that professionals in this career follow? (Consider aspects such as education, training, licensing, and so on).
2. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of a career in the heah sciences?
3. Why are licensing and certification requirements important? What benefit do they have?
4. What is one heah science career that interests you? Imagine that you are a heah science employer hiring for this position. What qualifications would you seek out in potential applicants? What personal characteristics would you look for to fill this position?
5. Some heah science careers involve working in a laboratory, and other heah science positions involve working directly with patients. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of position?
It refers to a third level of heahcare system. When there is a situation, where the specialists in
the secondary heah care fail to give proper treatment may…