ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!
PowerPoint Presentation Choose one chemical from the Target Compound List/Target Analyte
List (TCL/TAL) from the Superfund program and one from the Safe Drinking Water Act list. Create a PowerPoint presentation on the chemical characteristics of these chemicals. Include a title slide, an introduction slide, at least two slides for each chemical, and a references slide. Make sure that all sources are cited and referenced properly using APA style. For each chemical, your slides should contain the following information:
1. Include the chemical structure of each chemical chosen.
2. Include at least two important chemical properties that affect fate and transport for each chemical, such as octanol-water partition coefficient, organic carbon-water partition coefficient, and diffusion coefficient.
3. Include a discussion of how the two properties you chose for each chemical affect fate and transport of the chemical in the subsurface
.4. If a spill of each chemical were to occur, where would the chemical likely be found (soil, water, air), and what are some of the potential heah effects?
Your presentation should consist of a total of five slides, not including the title slide and reference slide. The following Success Center webinar is a good resource for PowerPoint best practice
Please see attached power point demo instructions.
• Superfund program and Safe Drinking Water
program plays the role of ensuring environmental
and human safety.
• Chemical compounds from the…