critique this HR mission statement
It is the mission of the human resources department to provide the
following quality services to the employees of [Company Name]:
- recruitment of qualified individuals;
- retention of valuable employees;
- training, development, and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization;
- a safe and heahful working environment;
- inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication, and constant feedback; and
- resources for administering benefits, policies, and procedures.
These services are achieved through a teamwork philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts, and maintenance of a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!