21. Which legal system is based on a religious document and religious teachings?
22. Which type of good has well-established property rights?
23. Which activity disregards basic property rights?
A person reads a newspaper on the backyard patio
Someone chooses to ride a bike to work rather than drive a car
Students play loud music in the open area between dorms
Executives discuss strategy in the company boardroom
24. what is one type of economy that uses the market system?
25. which kind of outcome was adam smith referring to when describing the invisible hand
26. What does the value of the marginal product of labor for a perfectly competitive, profit-maximizing firm equal?