1. Why was this invoice sent to John Hill?
Because Lots of Watts has paid the
money to John.I do not know.Because Lots of Watts needs to pay the money to John.Because John needs to pay the money to Lots of Watts Energy.
2. When is the total amount due to Lots-O-Watts Energy?
8/3/2014I do not know.7/27/20148/7/2014
3. How much does John need to pay this billing cycle to avoid fees?
$89.70$50.00I do not know.$68.85
4. Why was this paycheck summary sent to John?
I do not know.Because Widget Engineering and Design needs to pay the money to John.Because Widget Engineering and Design has paid John.Because John needs to pay the money to Widget Engineering and Design.
5. How much money does John’s employer pay into his bank account?
$1,603.88$240.58$1,073.45I do not know.
6. How much was voluntarily deducted from John’s paycheck toward his retirement?
I do not know.$240.58$307.94$67.36
7. How much can be paid on time to avoid paying fees but not interest?
I do not know.$0$53$1,786
8. When is the latest this bill must be paid to avoid all interest and fees?
4/20/20123/22/20124/21/2012I do not know.
9. If paid on time, how much is the monthly payment for the automobile loan?
$395.93$30$425.93I do not know.
10. When are the auto loan payments due?
I do not know.28 days after the bill is generated.8 days after the 28th of the month.1 day after the 28th of the month.
Statistics and Probability