in which this article was
1. Give the name of the journal and the year in which this article was
2. What are the last names of the authors? What are their universities?
3. What type of organism is being studied? Give genus and species names.
4. What is the hypothesis of the experiment?
5. Describe each graph in detail, making sure to discuss how each graph relates to the hypothesis of the paper.
6. a. What is the major conclusion of the study?
6. b. What will the researchers do next, based on the current resus of this study?
Running head: THE TYPE IV PILIN MEDIATING SPECIFIC DNA IDENTIFICACTION
1 The Type IV Pilin Mediating Specific DNA Identification
Date: THE TYPE IV PILIN MEDIATING…